Envision a new path for yourself - no art experience needed!
Counseling and Art Therapy for adults (age 18 +) in a studio setting provided by an experienced Licensed Mental Health Counselor/ Board Certified Art Therapist.
Art Therapy uses art-making and other expressive techniques to access the transformational power of the creative process. By bringing our personal imagery into therapy, we explore and resolve issues in creative, and sometimes unexpected, ways.
Treatment specializations includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Resolving Trauma
- Improving Relationships
- Moving through Life Transitions
- Compassionate Grief Counseling
- Support for Infertility, Miscarriage and other pregnancy-related losses
- Reconnecting with your creativity
I also provide consultation/supervision and in-service training for practitioners interested in learning more about the field of art therapy.