Training to International Standards
Level II Certification Course. Practitioner level
USUI SYSTEM OF NATURAL HEALING
This is open to those who have completed Reiki I. It will be taught over 2 days.
• Description of all symbols, including how to draw them, what they mean,
and when and how to use them.
• The students are encouraged to memorize the symbols and a test is given
• Guided meditation
• Reiki II attunement
• Practice time to use symbols to experience the different energies
• How to use crystals to increase the Reiki energy
• How to set up a Crystal Grid for Healing
• Distant Healing
• Japanese Reiki techniques
• Receive and give one Reiki treatment
• Activates another 21 days of chakra cleanse
• Receive information on setting up your Reiki practice
You will receive the official:
International Center for Reiki Training First and Second Degree Reiki Manual.
Registration requires a $100 deposit which is non-refundable.
There is an on-going Reiki Support Group after attunement, it gives you continued support and you meet others to encourage and help you on your journey.
Barbara Carlton is a Licensed Reiki Master&Teacher,
Registered Karuna Reiki® Master&Teacher Reg.#83029
Karuna Reiki® is a registered Trademark of the: International Center for Reiki Training, ICRT
Registered also with the:
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REIKI PRACTITIONERS, IARP
and an Advanced Healer in Energy Therapies’ with Kathy Greene, Tonawanda, NY (Crystal and Gem Healing, Theta Healing, Inner Child Healing, Shadow Self Healing, Pendulum Healing, Archangel Michael (cutting of cords), Use of Intuition and neutralizing core disturbance, Re- connection of Soul Fragments, Vortex Healing, Color Healing, Solfeggio Tuning Fork Sound Healing, Introduction into Medical Chi Kung, Stone Healings and Placements, Use of healing tools in Advanced Healing Techniques.