Victoria Allen, C.Ht, HCHI
PO Box 10697
Hypnotherapy For You
“If you can imagine the birth you want, You can achieve it.”
“If you dream the birth you want, You can have it.”
Victoria uses her hypnotherapy skills with clients seeking stress management, pre/post surgical anxiety relief, speedy recovery from injuries or surgery, restful sleep, and easy and comfortable childbirth.
As a Certified Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Instructor, Victoria teaches a 5 week "complete childbirth education course" which includes techniques from Master Hypnotist Gerald Kein's famous Painless Childbirth program for expectant mothers and their partners.
Please see http://www.hypnotherapy4u.us and www.faerytalebirthing.com
Profile and Credentials
Graduating with honors from The Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Victoria is a Certified Master Hypnotist, Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Domestic Violence Counselor, Certified Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis Instructor, Hypno-Doula, Reiki Master and Healing Minister. Together with another colleague, she helped in the development of a self-esteem program entitled Your Time to Shine for victims of domestic violence.
Victoria is member of the International Hypnosis Federation and International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association.
Work Hours and Fee Schedule
Pregnant ? Hypnobabies Childbirth Course May Be Just Right for You
Using Master Hypnotist Gerald Kein's famous Painless Childbirth techniques, expectant mothers and their partners come to Hypnobabies classes once a week for 5 weeks. You learn self-hypnosis, instant relaxation techniques, creation of anesthesia, deepening cues, and how to create positive visual images of birth. Hypnobabies is a complete Childbirth Education Course which includes Comfort in Pregnancy, Birthing Choices, Birth Plans, Nutrition and Exercise, Birth Balls and many other pregnancy related subjects, as well as the Hypnobabies Workbook, 5 or more CDs, our Birth Partner’s Guide and Optimum Fetal Positioning techniques.
One of the most helpful aspects of Hypnobabies classes are the Fear Clearing Sessions. Concerns and birthing issues, for both the Hypno-Mom and Dad are worked on in class and at home, allowing you to anticipate the birth of your baby with joy and confidence.
Hypnosis for Childbirth really does work if you have the right materials and the motivation to use them. Childbirth can easily be one of the most spiritual and empowering experiences of your life, if you allow it to be!
No Drugs for Baby.....No Pain for Mommy.
And what does Gerald Kein say about Hypnobabies?
"When I discovered how the staff at "Hypnobabies" had taken my work and dramatically improved it, I was amazed. In my opinion, the Hypnobabies pain free childbirth program is light years above anything else available today. It is very true that the teacher will learn from his students. This is one of those cases."
If you are a pregnant woman who wants to offer her child the gift of a wonderful birth free of trauma and pain Hypnobabies is the place for you. I wish Kerry and her staff the best and am so very proud she has taken my years of work to a higher level.
Warmest regards, Gerald Kein, Director,
Omni Hypnosis Training Center - Deland, Florida
Why use Hypnosis for childbirth?
1) A relaxed Mom and Dad throughout pregnancy, labor and birth. Both parents participate in the Hypnosis and Fear Release sessions, providing them with a sense of calm and confidence.
2) Shorter labors due to lack of resistance in the birthing muscles. Many mothers are laboring an average of 6 hours!
3) Fewer complications and interventions, as the body and mind stay completely relaxed during labor. Posterior and Breech babies can be turned with hypnosis as well.
4) Fewer drugs or no drugs at all, means less risk of harmful side effects for mother and baby.
5) Elimination of the Fear/Tension/Pain Syndrome. Audio tape/CDs and scripts are used both in pregnancy and in labor to create post-hypnotic suggestions for deep Relaxation and elimination of Pain and Fear.
6) Breech babies and posterior babies can also be turned with hypnosis.
7) Pregnancy issues such as insomnia, back pain, nausea and high blood pressure can be eliminated as well. Hypnomoms and their partners learn skills that can be used for life!
8) Hypnosis to eliminate Pain and Fear from childbirth has been in existence for many years, and is now taught by qualified hypnotherapists and in formalized classes. Using hypnosis, many women experience only pressure during birth. They have their babies in a state of deep relaxation, with little or no discomfort or fear.
9) Discomfort in childbirth can be the result of the Fear/Tension/Pain Cycle (Syndrome). This begins with Fear, which produces tension in the body, which creates tightness (Tension) and constriction of the uterine muscles, which results in Pain. Using hypnosis, you learn how to relax both the mind and body, eliminating fear and therefore pain, as well as use post-hypnotic suggestions for ease of birth, recovery and breastfeeding if you so choose.
Did you know? There are people who have life-threatening allergies to anesthetics who successfully undergo medical and dental surgery with hypnosis as their only anesthesia! So we know it can work for childbirth, and it does quite well!
You are visitor