* Reiki Practitioner since 2001
* Active Reiki Master Teacher since 2003
* BS degree in English 1990
* Minors in psychology, Spanish and education
* Life & Personal Coach/Mentor for 8 years
* Ordained interfaith metaphysical minister
* Director and events coordinator for 4 years
* Active clairvoyant / clairaudient / intuitive reader & channeler for 30+ years
* Occupations: high school teacher, Big Brothers Big Sisters case manager, job coach for adults with autism, general manager in retail, complaints department manager, waitress and bartender.
* Serves on the Board of Trustees for the Sherwood Anderson Foundation (American literature group)
* Notary Public for NC
Born in central North Carolina in 1967 to New Englander parents, Margo began using her gifts spontaneously as a small child but it wasn’t encouraged by family, rather it was passively ignored. So she repressed those gifts to dormancy. Though her awareness remained for being different, she was an active & compassionate child. Even so, she often found the human condition difficult to understand entirely, so she learned to be very analytical too. She bonded quickly with animals, fine arts, literature, science & mechanics, and philosophical & humorous people who were also "loners."
In early adulthood, she sought out intuitive others like herself to learn more about her psionic gifts and insights that were insistently re-emerging. She bought a private session with Allene Cunningham the renowned radio, television & police psychic. Allene compared Margo’s growing abilities to "massive interstellar radio antennas picking up signals & information from all over our universe, inside & out". Later, Margo journeyed with shamans, met her power animals (totems), learned to meditate, gathered more ethereal Guidance about her Path, and read the works of Dr. Doreen Virtue, Ted Andrews, Rumi, and & others.
Margo recognized her calling to heal, teach, and lead. So, she studied Reiki, meditation, religions, and opened doors for business. Many people enjoy the benefits of her work & empowering ways, including other mystics and intuitives seeking her support, healing, guidance and second sight on their own journeys.
Today, others wanted like-minded connections so she opened another business, LEWA (Light & Energy Workers Association) in North Carolina in 2005. This group meets monthly or more at different locations for networking, socializing, learning and trading. All healing, teaching, arts, and related industries are encouraged to participate.