Centering Tools for Self-Healing and Development offers a unique, integrated approach to helping people heal, develop, and reach their peak performance, both professionally and personally.
Centering Tools include:
* relaxation, imagery, and meditation
* present and past life regression
* inner child, breaking addictions, and recovery therapies
* reiki, energetic healing, and therapeutic touch
* crisis intervention and grief counseling
* behavioral and insight-oriented counseling
* journaling and creative expression techniques
* stress management, wellness and lifestyle balancing
* shamanic healing and Goddess work
* channeling and intuitive/spiritual counseling practices
* multiple related groups and workshops, including Level I, II, and III Reiki certification; channeling and oversoul; ongoing women's spirituality groups (for complete current listing, visit "my events")
* guided meditation and hypnosis healing, development and achievement audio books and courses (for complete description and to order, visit "view products")TESTIMONIALS"There are many tapes on meditation, visualization, contemplation.Price is a Registered Nurse and a hypnotherapist with wide background in health care and creative writing.She speaks well. Her voice creates ripples of possibility... very superior tapes."
-From the Book Reader, "America's Most Independent Review of New Books" "Marjorie Baker Price can help! I heartily recommend you contact her about setting up a workshop in your community, ordering her tapes, books and affirmation cards, and your opportunity for personal, telephone counseling."
-Richard Fuller, Senior Editor, Metaphysical Reviews "I have attended and enjoyed Marjorie's bi-monthly support group for almost two years, experiencing a major shift in my life on every level. I now realize the relevance of the many learning experiences I gained over the months and how these are significant in my current growth and transformation."
-Marie N. "Student evaluations [of Marjorie]... were overwhelmingly positive and so many expressed the value of their experiences. On behalf of the Leadership Week planning team, thank you again for making this a successful week."
-Terry Martinez, Leadership Week , Office of the Dean of Students, Wells College "Guided imagery and relaxation training provided by Marjorie Baker Price were consistently evaluated highly by patients in the program. She adapted her methods to meet the unique needs of persons in recovery."
-Douglas L. Bufano, PhD., CAC, CRC Former Director, NYS Certified Alcoholism Outpatient Clinic