WELCOME TO BODY & BRAIN HOLISTIC YOGA CENTER
Do you know the secret to health, happiness and peace? The secret lies in your brain.
The Body & Brain Center offers a variety of programs to empower individuals by promoting health, happiness and peace through unleashing the potential of your brain.
Through the 5 steps of Brain Education (BE) programs and workshops, we will help you achieve your goals and create the life you want.
8 Facts you should know about Body & Brain Holistic Yoga
1. Rather than focusing on a strict set of poses, Body & Brain Holistic Yoga incorporates a wide variety of mind-body exercises that help practitioners develop their personal health and wellbeing. Body & Brain focuses on the development of the body’s core strength as the basis of physical, mental, and spiritual health.
2. Body & Brain Holistic Yoga teaches practitioners to trust their body’s natural wisdom and does not require a high degree of flexibility, balance, or strength to follow the general exercises. Thus, people of all ages, body types, and fitness levels may participate comfortably.
3. While most other forms of yoga originated in India, Body & Brain Holistic Yoga is a modernized version of ancient Korean mind-body practice.
4. Body & Brain includes a unique emphasis on the brain as the determiner of health and wellbeing. Thus, classes may include brain exercises that challenge and sharpen the mind.
5. Body & Brain Holistic Yoga incorporates Brain Wave Vibration as a method of moving meditation, which prepares the body and mind for greater focus during other types of meditation.
6. Body & Brain Holistic Yoga practitioners report remarkable results in short periods of time, especially with pain management. Many also report reduction of symptoms associated with many chronic illness, including multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, sciatica, and asthma.
7. Body & Brain Holistic Yoga centers offer a wide variety of training opportunities beyond the regular yoga class, such as Dahn Mu Do martial arts, Dahn Healing techniques, and chakra development.
8. While most yoga centers are operated independently, Body & Brain offers a unique sense of community through which members can network with other members in 18 states in the US and 10 countries around the world.