February 17th 2006 - BioAg Wujinsan™
Black Gold Medicine
Healing Tonic Solution
made from ancient humus deposits of the Cretaceous period, preserved by the
deserts of Rocky Mountains. This Chinese traditional organo-mineral food
supplement contains 100 mg/kg fulvic acids extracted by an ancient process
using sacred waters from rain on the Mauna Loa volcano. Only the purest
waters can be used to make this product. Ground water and even spring waters
are now contaminated with pesticides, metals and industrial chemicals.
Since fulvic acids enter the cells we must be sure that the pattern of the toxic
molecules are not carried into the cell. Even the best filtration can not remove
this negative pattern from water; even distillation can not - this is a well
established homeopathic principle. In Asian medicine water from the Himalayas
is sought to formulate herbal extracts. Use of Fulvic acids is common to both
Chinese traditional medicine and the healing tradition of India known as
Ayruvedic medicine. The Chinese name is Wujinsan (“black gold”) and Silagit
in Ayurvedic. To fully appreciate Wujinsan you need to understand what the
Chinese have learned in extensive modern clinical trials. The use of Fulvic acids
are first mentioned in the medical literature of the Ming Dynasty over 800 years ago.
Wujinsan delivers the beneficial compounds in Fulvic acids without the toxic
metals found in crude extracts called “colloidal minerals”, which can contain
heavy metals like mercury, cadmium, lead and plenty of excess iron and
aluminum. You can taste the sweet metallic taste of heavy metals in these products.
Research on the development of the medicinal application of humic acid in China
During the Ming Dynasty in the 15th century, there were recorded incidents of the use of "Wujinsan" containing humic acid as the active ingredient in the treatment of infectious ulcerous growth and hemorrhagic diseases.
Prior to 1978, humic acid was used for the treating of a wide range of diseases with success; however, there was in this area very little research conducted on its therapeutic mechanism.
Since then, various medical schools and hospitals in China have engaged in extensive studies on the toxicology, pathological and clinical aspects of humic acid. Over a hundred research papers have been published nationally in China and a score of articles appeared in international journals, in addition to some reports presented at various meetings outside of China. The pharmaceutical usage of humic acid has been approved by the provincial drug administration for its effectiveness and safety, for both internal and external use.
I. Pharmacological study:
1. As an anti-inflammatory agent: The effectiveness of humic acid and fulvic acid relative to hydrogenated cortisone varies with the location of its source and the method of extraction. (i) Humic acid inhibits an enzyme involved in infections and (ii) Humic acid regulates the level of the trace elements Zn and Cu and thus activates the superoxide dismutase which is a Zn and Cu containing enzyme. Free radicals generated in the infected region are dismutated, utilized and eliminated by this agent.
2. Many diseases are caused by malfunction of the circulation in the capillary blood system. The therapeutic effect of fulvic acid is a result of its ability to restore and improve blood circulation in the capillary system. Fulvic acid, on the other hand, serves as well as a blood coagulant when there is bleeding or blood seeping from the vascular bed.
3. The healing effect of humic acid is a result of its ability to stimulate blood circulation in the stomach wall and its ability to inhibit the secretion of acid from the stomach wall. It stimulates as well the secretion of those glands in the stomach which have the ability to protect the stomach inner wall.
4. Immunology: There are indications that with injection of humic acid into the abdominal region, the size of the chest gland in experimental animals increases together with indications of microphage activation.
5. Endocrinology: Sodium fulvate regulates abnormal thyroid secretion as a result of its being able to regulate cyclic nucleotides at the cellular level.
6. Anti cancer: In general, humic acid does not kill cancer cells. It serves as a regulating agent in the immune systems and can be used in conjunction with other anti-cancer medicines.
II. Clinical Applications of Humic Acid:
1. Anti-inflammatory and blood coagulant: Humic acid moderates ulcerous conditions on the basis of its anti-inflammatory nature, its coagulating nature and general healing ability.
Rateulcerous cornea infection53sodium fulvate eye drop & muscular injection94.2 %blood shot eye47same as above93.6%colon infection/chronic ulcerous colon infection9530 dosages of sodium fulvate enema92.6%acute upper gastroentero-logical bleeding 160oral sodium fulvate and injection95.6%ulcer51sodium fulvate bath92.2%rheumatoid arthritissodium fulvate bath92%hemorrhoids several thousandshumic acid
Disease Cases Studied Treatments Successful Rate esophagus cancer incubation period 27 humic acid water solution for 2 years100% successful in preventing a change into the cancer state malnutrition in women1800 humic acid 96.0%
DiseaseCases StudiedTreatmentsSuccessful Rateover active thyroid336 months of humic acid treatment90.9%congenital localized neurological disease3 groups1 year treatment33.3%
In summary, as a result of the joint efforts contributed by both the basic science researchers and clinicians, humic acid and its components has proven to be an effective and safe remedy for a wide range of diseases. This accomplishment has raised the curiosity and interests of scientist from abroad.
Chapter 42 Clinical applications of sodium fulvate solution
I. Clinical applications of sodium fulvate on cancer patients:
1. Used as an analgesic agent
2. Used to enhance appetite
3. Used to regain physical strength
II. Effect of sodium fulvate on mucous problems of the oral region:
Pain subsided substantially. Patients gain good appetite, able to sleep better.
III. Effect of Sodium fulvate on diabetic patients: Patients become more energetic. The tingling, painful feeling and numbness experienced in the nerve endings disappear or are reduced.
IV. Children with asthma caused by cold can be cured of their symptoms. For adult patients, sodium fulvate shows more potential in alleviating symptoms resulted from asthma caused by infection, but is not as satisfactory with asthma caused by allergy.
V. Sodium fulvate serves as a tonic agent for children and adults as well.
VI. Effect of sodium fulvate on HBsAg carrying Hepatitis B patients: 25% of the HBsAg positive can be converted to HBsAg negative.
VII. Effects of Sodium fulvate on older people: After taking sodium fulvate orally, seniors regain appetite, sleep better and become more energetic.
BioAg- Humic Solutions for Life
Independence, 0r 97351