October 09th 2008 -
Sacred Black Hills Spirit, Bunny Sings Wolf, awed our listeners with Native Wisdom and music laced with chimes, thunder and lightning. Her profound wisdom on Shaman women, remarked some, made them cry with joy. Her 450 recorded Native dream songs reflect the People and healing of tears. As a sacred sister to you, me and of all red blood, "Bunny Sings Wolf" joins the Sisters of Brass Ovary to tell her fascinating story, play her Award Winning Native Music and give readings of sacred wisdom. 3 Spirit Sisters, per question.
2007 Aboriginal Peoples Choice Music Awards Nominee for "Prophecy Keeper"
"Authentic Music from the HEART of the Black Hills"
In a voice some have said sounds like a mix of Judy Collins and Carly Simon, Bunny has written and recorded 450 dream songs with her guitar and Lakota flute. Her tones are as harmonious as an evening sky. This music is "medicine" for our times, heavily influenced by sacred Black Hills Native Spirit. To see, hear and download her award winning Native music:
- expert in dreamwork, divination, and healing
- The female forms of dream witnessing and vision questing
- Shamanic midwifery and the spiritual powers released in childbirth and monthly female cycles
- Shamanic symbolism in weaving and other feminine arts
- Gender shifting and male-female partnership in shamanic practice
The Woman in the Shaman's Body: Reclaiming the Feminine in Religion and Medicine.
by Barbara Tedlock
Our Keen / Radio Show site: http://brasssovaryradio.com
Ann Marie O'Dell - Certified Psychic Consultant
Early, IA 50535