Accredited by the commision of Distance Education and Training Council, DETC, a US Department of Education Accrediting body.
The following Approve ACHS as an Educator:
* American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
* Associated Bodywork and Massage Practitioners (ABMP)
* California Board of Registered Nursing Provider #12115
* Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy Provider #LAP0087
* Florida Board of Massage Therapy Provider #MCE-290-05,#2135
* NCBTMB category A Provider, school identification #022396-00
* Oregon Board of Pharmacy
* Oregon Board of Naturopathic Examiners
* Oregon Veterinary Medical Examining Board
ABMP: Aroma 201 and Aroma 401 students are approved for student liability insurance. Aroma 201 and Aroma 401 grads are approved for practitioner liability insurance.
American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP): All graduates can apply for Board Certification.
American Herbalists Guild (AHG): Herb 401 grads are eligible for professional membership once they’ve met the AHG clinical requirements.
Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC): Aroma 201 grads are eligible to sit for the National Examination in Aromatherapy, sponsored by ARC to become Registered Aromatherapists and to use the trademark “RA” after their name.
Herb Growing and Marketing Network (HGMN): Herb 401 grads are eligible for practitioner liability insurance.
Institute of Aromatic Medicine (IAM): Aroma 201 and 401 grads can apply for membership.
International Federation of Aromatherapists (IFA) Aroma 201 and 401 grads are eligible for professional membership.
International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA): Nat 205 approved for anatomy and physiology training for iridology certification.
National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA): ACHS is approved to offer Level One and Level Two Aromatherapy curricula. Aroma 201 and 401 grads are eligible for Professional Aromatherapists membership with NAHA.
United Plant Savers (UPS): ACHS is a member of the Partners in Education Network. Students and grads are eligible for membership.