MY HYPNOSIS PHILOSOPHY
Although the mind is complex in its design it is “simple” in its working. As a Consulting Hypnotist my beliefs are as follows:
1. Like a computer, our minds get programmed to function the way it functions. Therefore, we need to simply “find the cause and fix it” as the infamous Dave Elman used to say (as well as my teacher Gerald Kein).
2. I don’t do anything TO you. Like a midwife assisting the expectant mother, I am merely assisting you in letting the subconscious mind to do its natural AND effective work; thus giving “birth” to the change you desire.
3. What I do as a hypnotist is an expression of my caring, compassion and empathetic heart.
4. I am NOT a counselor! Therefore, all I need to hear is first, what is your specific issue and secondly, what is your desired outcome.
5. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis.
6. There is no such thing as “cookie-cutter treatment” when it comes to hypnosis. Using hypnosis to affect transformation in a person’s life is a very subjective experience. Therefore, the work WILL get done when & how it needs to get done.
7. Hypnosis is neither unnatural or supernatural! Hypnosis is a wonderfully natural gift from God that is effectively used for transformation in those who work with me.